Wax Melter – Black
A burner in which to hold and warm your melts. Smell is more powerful and more intimately tied to our memories and emotions than any other sense.
The handcrafted stone wax warmers with marble finish stand on a separate flat heat plate. A tealight stands on its base. with a heat proof glass dish. These beautiful burners are clean & contemporary and stands just over 12cm high & just under 8cm wide.
Directions to use :
- Place the wax melt burner on a level, flat, heat-resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
- Insert a tea-light in the bottom base of the wax melt burner.
- The wax melt burner will become hot while in use, do not touch while in use, heated wax can cause burns. Allow the burner to cool completely before touching or moving.
- Do not allow the pool of wax to completely evaporate so the top bowl becomes dry whilst a tea-light is still lit. This could cause the wax melt burner to scorch and (or) smoke.
- Let the wax melt burner completely cool before re-use.
- DO NOT APPLY EXCESSIVE PRESSURE WHEN CLEANING OR REMOVING WAX. THIS MAY CRACK AND DAMAGE THE BURNER.
- WAX MELT BURNERS BECOME HOT DURING USE. ONLY USE ON A HEAT RESISTANT SURFACE. IF UNSURE USE A PROTECTIVE PLATE, TRAY OR SIMILAR PRODUCT.